We are experts within the avionics and satcom’s business, as since 1993 we have been responsible for some of the worlds largest satellite projects, from designing and rolling out the 10000 strong VSAT network for the UK National Lottery, designing and integrating the Thales TopFlight Inmarsat systems and services for the AWACS USAF and NATO aircraft to installing 9mtr dish’s in the Congo for Ericsson as well as instigating the GVF satellite foundation, and supplying avionics support for major vendors.
More About Transcom
Transcom has been in operation since 1993, and in addition to being a professional business grade Internet Service Provider, we also provide consultancy services for Commercial and Military Avionic’s Systems, including Satcom’s and IFE, Satellite Communications, including Earth Stations, SOTM and SOTP for airborne and ground vehicles, as well as advanced networking and Internet solutions with a vast range of provisioning and support for Blue Chip corporates.
- Commercial and Military Avionics Systems design and integration
- IFE Avionics retrofit, vendor support and project management
- Design and roll out of 10000 vsat systems for the National Lottery
- High volume VSAT roll out, service and support for remote locations
- Large scale satellite ground station implementation and hub design
- ISP design, provisioning and support for major telecoms carriers
- Design for Inmarsat services on board the USAF and NATO Awacs aircraft
- Commercial Avionics Support across three continents
- Inmarsat SP for hardware – IsatPhone – service sales and support
- Sales and support of Iridium, BGAN and Thuraya satellite phones and routers
- Business grade ISP, Domain registrar and one stop Hosting services
- Installation of satellite hubs for Ericsson and MSI in Africa
- Development and owners of the AskBill Smart Search Engine